On 2/20/2018 4:53 PM, Seb via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 February 2018 at 00:32:54 UTC, Manu wrote:
On 20 February 2018 at 02:05, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:

Now, the double-posting with both text and html is another matter entirely
but if the NG really doesn't
want the html version of the email, it would be easy for the mailing list to mechanically truncate the html,

Yes, but only one guy (Brad) is admin here.
There's really no point is discussing this for hours here.
Simply write Brad. You can reach him either via GitHub Issues:

https://github.com/braddr/d-tester/issues

Or for his email, simply look at the git log (he made the first git commit)

Do not use the d-tester issues for non tester related issues, please.

Jonathan alerted me to the issue a couple days ago and I've been looking into this today. It's due to a behavior change between versions of mailman used on the old (being a relative term.. been a few months now) mail server and the current mail server. I don't see the solution yet, but I'm working to figure out how to restore the previous behavior.