On Wednesday, 18 April 2018 at 17:40:56 UTC, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
I get compile errors for the INVARIANT option, and I don't actually know how to deal with those properly:
```
src/gc/impl/conservative/gc.d(1396): Error: shared mutable method core.internal.spinlock.SpinLock.lock is not callable using a shared const object src/gc/impl/conservative/gc.d(1396): Consider adding const or inout to core.internal.spinlock.SpinLock.lock src/gc/impl/conservative/gc.d(1403): Error: shared mutable method core.internal.spinlock.SpinLock.unlock is not callable using a shared const object src/gc/impl/conservative/gc.d(1403): Consider adding const or inout to core.internal.spinlock.SpinLock.unlock
```

Commenting out the locks (eww!!) yields no change in behavior though.

As a workaround:
(cast(shared)rangesLock).lock();