On Wednesday, 18 April 2018 at 20:36:03 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
[...]

Actually this sounds very familiar: https://github.com/D-Programming-GDC/GDC/pull/236

it took us quite some time to reduce and debug this:

https://github.com/D-Programming-GDC/GDC/pull/236/commits/ 5021b8d031fcacac52ee43d83508a5d2856606cd

So I wondered why I couldn't find this in the upstream druntime code. Turns out our pull request has never been merged....

https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/1678

Just to be sure, I applied your patch, but unfortunately I still get the same result...