On Monday, 28 May 2018 at 22:53:03 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
Interesting... You don't mind me asking your assistance on writing DIP on this? I have one set up already, and I needed help as
1.) This is my first time writing a DIP
2.) I don't know what main course of action to take regarding this issue.

I want to write a draft of a DIP related to attribute inference next chance I get (possibly this weekend). It's related to this, so I'll post the draft here. You're very welcome to comment (or send PRs).

BTW, I'll just be following these guidelines and using accepted DIPs as examples:
https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/GUIDELINES.md
https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/tree/master/DIPs/accepted