On 7/6/18 10:21 PM, solidstate1991 wrote:
I'll upload code tomorrow, but here's the premise:

Sometimes elements disappear from associative arrays, causing all sorts of errors down the line, mostly access violations.

My engine (PixelPerfectEngine) has a style sheet for its GUI, which generates basic values upon construction. This works mostly fine with PixelPerfectEditor, however WindowMaker crashes instantly when it needs to redraw anything. Both Mago and VS debugger were bit broken (first exception came from KernelBase.dll, then it only showed the caller of a getter function possibly caused the issue), but I managed to get enough information. The AA containing color indexes (ushort[string]) couldn't be accessed properly and when I tried the safe get method on it, a lot of values couldn't be accessed and later on a dynamic array had issues with access violation.

I'm thinking on going back to 2.080.0 until this bug gets fixed.

FYI there have been a lot of recent changes on druntime that have to do with hashing. It's possible something changed that affects you.

Having code that reproduces the issue would be super-useful. If it's specifically to do with AA, it should be easily reduced -- just recreate the AA in a minimal app and show how it's missing data.

-Steve