On Tuesday, 2 October 2018 at 07:32:58 UTC, Joakim wrote:
Ex. for D conf there is much more than just D. There is also the minor escape from reality to new surroundings, like a mini vacation etc.

Thank you for making clear that the real reason you and some others like the current format is because you want to have a fun "vacation"- as I pointed out in that earlier thread- rather than anything to do with D or advancing the ecosystem.

Thank you for not reading everything I said and literally only the past 5 words; I said it's also that, but not entirely.