On Tuesday, 2 October 2018 at 08:21:11 UTC, maarten van damme wrote:
While I have never attended dconf itself, conferences itself usually aren't about the talks but about the people you meet and get to interact with.

Since this thread is about replacing the outdated DConf format with two possible in-person formats that feature _more_ interpersonal interaction, I have no idea why you're making this point to me.