Nick Sabalausky wrote:
Right, but like I had said below that, D isn't really usable for embedded ATM, so until that happens (and I'm *really* anxious to see that happen), D is still desktop-only, and even on the lowest-end desktops 80k is nothing.

I didn't know you were an embedded systems developer. I haven't done embedded systems since the 6800! So I don't know what's involved these days.

Can you spell it out for me exactly what needs to be done to support this with DMD? (Yes, I know, do the ARM instruction set, but what about embedded x86?)