On 02/20/2010 04:34 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
   Side note: there should be some magic thing that lets you punch in
   a symbol, and immediately go to the docs.

   Actually, I'll do it now.

   http://arsdnet.net/dcode/find.php

   Source at the bottom of this message.

Wonderful!

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 10:16:48PM +0800, KennyTM~ wrote:
Major silly names:

  - std.file.slurp

formattedReadAll? Not quite the same as readf() (as in opposite of writef),
but close.

Ew. I like slurp more. I find slurp to be an excellent name, actually.

  - std.range.cons

prepend()

And stop calling first() car()? And rest() cdr()? Where will the madness end?

  - std.string.munch

skipPattern()

eat()<- probably what I would have called it in my own code...

munch is better than eat, in my opinion. I like munch.