Hello Nick,

I passed the
classes fine, but I never got to a point where I really felt
comfortable with it. Especialy for C-style code, where the usual
statistics for most/least-commonly-used characters go right out the
window and you spend about as much time streching for a shifted
punctuation and various keyboard shortcuts as you spend on the "home
keys". But I've been able to get up to about 30 or so words per minute
with the ad-hoc style I've been developing since I was about 7, and
that's been more than fast enough for any coding or normal writing
I've ever done.

I'm working in programming for a living and I can just barley touch type. As for using the home row, if I even have one it's "adfv" and ";kjn" (BTW I've never hand RSI problems :).

I'm also another person that finds semicolons magically appearing at
the end of statements...even when I use a language that doesn't allow
them ;)

Me to; English;

--
... <IXOYE><