On Mon, 31 May 2010 22:36:13 +0900, Robert <robert.mue...@robertmuench.de> wrote:

On 2010-05-31 11:09:54 +0200, "Masahiro Nakagawa" <repeate...@gmail.com> said:

I may not be right about your question, but I am writing msgpack4d.
 http://www.bitbucket.org/repeatedly/msgpack4d
 This library will be available in Phobos(see d.announce).
Now, I fix bugs and improve some features.

Hi, does it support data-structures like trees, lists etc. or is the focus to transfer plain types?

I'm looking for a way, where I can save and load complex data-structures like graphs, b-trees etc. to a file.

You can define mp_pack / mp_unpack if need(Complex data-structure requires specified routines).
I added simple b-tree example to example/custom.d.

If you want more efficient serialization library for complex data-structures, you will need to create like existing DBMs.

Masahiro