Am 04.06.2010 01:58, schrieb Walter Bright:
D is an extremely powerful language, but when I read complaints and sighs about
other languages, few seem to know that these problems are solved with D.
Essentially, we have a marketing problem.

One great way to address it is by writing articles about various aspects of D
and how they solve problems, like
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/cb14j/compiletime_function_execution_in_d/
   which was well received on reddit.

Anyone have good ideas on topics for D articles? And anyone want to stand up and
write an article?

They don't have to be comprehensive articles (though of course those are
better), even blog entries will do.

what about writing an "connect" example of D featureset usage in an C, or C++ and the way back - something that shows Ds interoperability - with some compiler (like intel/microsoft and borland) related tools, example what is needed to bring the different object-formats together