On 06/06/2010 10:23 AM, Lutger wrote:
Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

On 05/31/2010 02:14 PM, bearophile wrote:
Trass3r:
Nobody got an answer?

My opinion:
- complex types will be removed. And as far as I know complex number
literals too will be removed from D (this is less nice). - I am not sure
regarding C-style struct initializations. They are useful to save some
typing if you have to for example to put a long array of struct literals
in your source code. I presume they will be removed. - Typedef has some
limitations, but I think it will be kept because it is useful.

typedef is gone.

Andrei

struct initializers are gone too?

You mean { }? I seem to remember Walter mentioned they are no longer relevant.