On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 23:55:48 -0400, BCS <n...@anon.com> wrote:

Hello Leandro,

Nick Sabalausky, el 21 de junio a las 13:40 me escribiste:

"Eldar Insafutdinov" <e.insafutdi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

In the end, Windows is the most popular
OS despite our personal preferences, and it's worth spending some
time for
it.
I wish someone could convince LLVM of that...

Maybe it should be the other way around. Someone who cares about
Windows should give some love to LLVM =)

How hard are the problems? I have zero experience in LLVM and very little in compiler work but if the problems could be attacked without to much ramp-up I'd be interested in looking into them.

The main issue (as I understand it) is adding windows style structured exception handling to LLVM.