Justin Spahr-Summers wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:36:19 -0700, Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisp...@gmail.com> wrote:
At minimum, we should have a list of features which are still in dmd but which are (or should be) deprecated so that we know what not to use (along with actually deprecating everything that's supposed to be deprecated but not yet outright removed).

Agreed! I only know which language features to avoid because I lurk in the newsgroups. Programmers new to D have no idea what's scheduled for deprecation. This kind of list has been suggested multiple times, but I strongly believe that someone with a hand in the language itself (e.g., Andrei) should just take 30 minutes one day and compile an authoritative reference.

Walter plans to change the documentation to reflect the demise of delete and scope storage class.