Am 30.08.2010 19:34, schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu:
On 8/30/10 12:28 PDT, Adam B wrote:
Thanks. I'll use the puremagic issue tracker. And by the way, if
http://www.d-programming-language.org holds a proposed style change
I'll vote for it! It feels much more modern and polished. That said,
having two similar but different websites adds yet another layer of
confusion about where to get accurate information on the D language.
This has been one of my primary frustrations with trying to learn D
2.0.

I hear you. The long-term plan is to dedicate d-programming-language.org
as the primary D site. (It will be mirrored to digitalmars.com.)

Andrei

But please use a different favicon for the site. This current 'D' of digitalmars.com and d-programming-language.org looks really odd!

I have just created two version of a nicer D-icon with different size (16x16,32x32,48x48,64x64,128x128). Feel free to use it. I put it into public domain.

Matthias

http://i.imagehost.org/download/0416/favicon_1
http://a.imagehost.org/download/0498/favicon_v2