On 03/09/10 23:38, BCS wrote:
Venison makes really bad beef. And as long as you expect it to tates
like beef it will taste bad. Same goes for most anything, if you think
it's something it's not, you'll think it's a bad example of what it's not.

It's rather serendipitous that you say that as I recall a past
experience.

Long time ago a girlfriend once asked if I would like a coffee to
which I said yes.  Five minutes later she came back with the
hot beverage in a cup which I then sipped and almost spit out.
This was such horrid coffee.

She thought she would delight me by bringing chicken noodle soup
instead.  However as I was expecting the taste of coffee it tasted
bloody aweful. Once she explained that she was trying to
delight me with something a little different for the winter's day
and then I re-tasted it, with the knowledge of chicken soup in
mind, it was very in fact very nice.

Thirty years later I still remember what horrid coffee it was
but what nice chicken soup it was also once I knew it was chicken
soup.  Crazy our minds can be!!!

Cheers
Justin Johansson