Hello Walter,

Michel Fortin wrote:

Basically, you wanted to do what I did with my website. What was the
problem exactly? Creating a style sheet that displays the contents
well when read linearly? Or was it about how to trigger this
particular style sheet for iPhone and iPods? The later's quite
simple, just use this media attribute:

media="handheld, only screen and (max-device-width: 480px)"

The "handheld, " part isn't really relevant for iOS devices, but
it'll trigger the stylesheet with Opera-based handheld browsers.

The problem was that I googled it and every hit used a radically
different method and they'd refer to it as "seems" to work. I'm not
comfortable using such hacks. I'd like one that officially works and
is standards compliant.

Setup a mobile.digitalmars.com that has hosts the same files as www.* but a different .css?

A little work with the config files and you might even need only one copy of the files on the server.

--
... <IXOYE><