Code::Blocks:

Works quite well for Windows and Linux, except for some occasional dependency problems because of single-file compilation. Unusable on Mac because of keyboard shortcut issues. Project and build option configuration is a bit complicated and the toolchain-settings need to be tweaked manually.

VisualD:

Now seems quite stable and works well, good debugger integration. Right now I have to switch back to Code::Blocks on Windows because of DMD linking problems in the compile-everything-at-once-build that VisualD does (normally preferrable).

D for XCode:

Works really well for me on Mac OS since I took the time to understand the XCode project structure. It has, however, some serious problems with its dependency calculation and also does only single-file builds.

I tried Descent several times and its semantic features were great, but the missing D2 support was always a problem.