A language should not limit you, some people might like it, i don't.

No need to waste time on this, if you believe those languages can do things that you say, write a simple but competitive ray/pathtracer. No need to use sse or any fancy stuff, just bare compiler with its standard library, compare with those out there. If it outperforms the ones out there, i will be the first one to switch, why would i stay? I know C++'s shortcomings more than those language fans that actually don't code but talk :)