Trass3r schrieb:
You gain a lot of power by using D1 instead of Java/C++: Usable Templates with static if, slices, a GC, unsigned types, ..
Yep, working with C++ again feels like being thrown back to the stone age.

It's also the (at least felt) immaturity of DMD for D2, I guess. You read about problems in the NG all the time.
Yet it's the only real option to go on Windoze :(

A port of Tango for D2 would be really helpful, because Phobos2, like Phobos1, is no fun to use..
Won't happen anyway.

freedom), usable (as in relatively bugfree) up-to-date D2 compiler that supports a plethora of platforms \o/
Well compiling it for Windoze is still a PITA.

Shouldn't GDC work on windows with MinGW? Maybe someone could try that and build an installer or something.

Also people seem to work on LDC2 again.
Yeah, they are at 2.050 but I don't know if it works yet.
http://bitbucket.org/prokhin_alexey/ldc2

Already at 2.050? That was quick :-)