On 12/13/2010 10:37 AM, Ary Borenszweig wrote:

Fourth, rename refactoring. That is the thing that is likely less to happen in a
project.

Actually, I do that quite a bit. I found that I renamed things a lot more when it became easy to do so. Before that I would tend to live with a name I didn't like any more.

What do you mean by "compiler checked documentation"?

I mean the parameters to a method are documented, at least at the type level, and the compiler verifies it.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your experience. I'm not really sold, but maybe one day I'll give it a shot.