Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"Walter Bright" <newshou...@digitalmars.com> wrote in message news:ieegkh$1mu...@digitalmars.com...
Nick Sabalausky wrote:
but I found OE's annoyances to overall be somewhat less annoying than Thunderbird's.
OE cannot back up or transfer its message database. That killed it for me.

Yea, that has been in the back of my mind ever since one other time that you mentioned it. Been meaning to do somethng about it, but just been kinda sticking with it anyway while I have 100 more urgent things :/

I procrastinated doing something about it for a long time, too, for the same reasons. Until one day my machine got hit with a virus, and the only way to get rid of it was to wipe & reinstall Windows. That was I think the 3rd time I lost my O.E. database, and I'd had enough.

T-bird has its annoying problems, too, but losing my mail database can have disastrous consequences for my business. I can back up T-bird's database, and that is the #1 feature for me.