"Stephan Soller" <stephan.sol...@helionweb.de> wrote:
> I don't think that the syntax improvement of chaining is worth such an
> effort. It adds tons of complexity for only a very limited gain. I'm not
> sure if I could write such self-parsed code without thinking about that
> pipeline.

I think I don't fully understand what you mean by syntax improvement for
chaining. This my code is almost possible to run but needs some time and
work (to get round CTFE limitations, enhance parser). But syntax parser
behind it is rather primitive, if to use external tools one can make much
better syntax parsers with much less efford.