On 19.12.2010 14:22, Alex_Dovhal wrote:
"Stephan Soller"<stephan.sol...@helionweb.de>  wrote:
I don't think that the syntax improvement of chaining is worth such an
effort. It adds tons of complexity for only a very limited gain. I'm not
sure if I could write such self-parsed code without thinking about that
pipeline.

I think I don't fully understand what you mean by syntax improvement for
chaining. This my code is almost possible to run but needs some time and
work (to get round CTFE limitations, enhance parser). But syntax parser
behind it is rather primitive, if to use external tools one can make much
better syntax parsers with much less efford.

I read your post in the context of method chaining with templates like filter! and map!. Looks like I missed the point. :)

I think your idea is pretty impressive. Maybe useful for some high-level stuff like mathematical formulas.