On 26.01.2011 21:52, Walter Bright wrote:
Trass3r wrote:
Walter Bright Wrote:
Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
Well, anyway I can mail him and hope that he will do it just out of curiosity, what's yours relevant email then?
May I just as well tell him that you are interested in it or anything?

My offer is if there is something specific about the OMF files generated that I can explain to him, I'd be happy to do so. My mail is walter followed by digitalmars.com.

Any news here?

No, I have not heard anything.

I've got their detailed report on the sample object file, and relayed it to Walter.
Something related to D's stance on  TLS it seems.
With me being middle man all this can take some extra time, but I don't mind.
The end result may still well worth it.

--
Dmitry Olshansky