On 02/02/2011 05:44 PM, Adam Ruppe wrote:
I also moved the brief description from the table to the first
line of the ddoc. The ddoc spec already describes the first paragraph
as being a summary, with the following paragraphs as a separate
description<http://digitalmars.com/d/2.0/ddoc.html>, so we're
just leveraging that existing definition.

I think that's just the-right-thing. Same principle may even be the default for most modules, don't you think? Thus allowing to generate summary tables of module functionality close to the top of generated html pages. This would also encourage authors writing sensible (first-line) summaries, properly telling the /purpose/ of each feature.

Denis
--
vita es estrany