On Feb 3, 11 06:59, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
We know what a Deprecated Attribute is for:
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/attribute.html#deprecated.

You can use a compiler switch to enable using these:
-d
     allow deprecated features

But what about structs/classes/functions/etc which are partially
implemented, but still unusable? Marking them with deprecated doesn't
make sense, as this will likely confuse both the user and the library
writers. Would it be overkill to introduce a new attribute?

The idea came after I've spent some good time trying to get druntime's
getMembers function to work in my code, only to find out from this NG
that it's not properly implemented.

Discuss?

How about @disable ?