On 02/04/2011 09:52 PM, so wrote:
What would you do in the case of pointers to functions, virtual functions,
functions implemented with inline assembly, and functions for which the
source is not available?

Just like we don't know if the derived class overrides a given function, we
could do something similar i suppose?

The case is different --I mean the comparison does not hold IIUC. Virtual methods are /intended/ to be overriden, this is precisely part of their semantics. While the whole point of const-the-D-way is to ensure actual constness as marked in a given function's signature, whatever this function itself calls. The contract is such that the reader does not even need to watch further. Again, IIUC (please correct if I'm wrong on this).

Denis
--
vita es estrany