Yes, gratulerer Simen!

We have used D on a couple of projects in the past. Due to the lack of
libraries and unstable toolchain, these projects are not updated
anymore. It was too much work having to work around compiler bugs and
each version broke external libraries too. This was around 1.007-1.028
and the big phobos/tango discussions. The lack of existing libraries
also made progress slow as we needed to do much ourselves.

We are lucky to work in a very pragmatic company that believes in "the
right tool for the job" and to let developers choose what they think
is the best tool. Hopefully we'll be able do more D in the future now
that Simen is onboard.