On 3/11/11 12:20 PM, Jonas Drewsen wrote:
Hi,

So I've spent some time trying to wrap libcurl for D. There is a lot of
things that you can do with libcurl which I did not know so I'm starting
out small.

For now I've created all the declarations for the latest public curl C
api. I have put that in the etc.c.curl module.

On top of that I've created a more D like api as seen below. This is
located in the 'etc.curl' module. What you can see below currently works
but before proceeding further down this road I would like to get your
comments on it.

I *love* it.

All APIs should be like yours. One-liners for what you want right now. If it's a little more complex, some more lines. This is perfect.

Congratulations!