On 03/19/2011 10:28 AM, dsimcha wrote:
Towards the bottom of the document there are overloads of task that
don't have examples.

You mean TaskPool.task()? Since these are such slight variations of the
other overloads, I thought an example would be overkill. Since people
less familiar with the library don't think so, though, I've added
examples that are accordingly slight variations of the examples for the
other overloads.

A great way to handle bunches of almost-identical overloads is to group them together with /// ditto and explain the slight differences in the consolidated documentation.