On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 11:10:20 -0400, Andrei Alexandrescu <seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> wrote:

Since David kindly agreed to work some more on std.parallelism, there is now time for carrying one review cycle on another library. I recall there's work on:

* std.goodxml (status?)

* std.net (beyond mere libcurl bindings)

* std.path (improvements to path)

* A bunch of almost-finished projects that need some tending (rational numbers etc.)

* anything else?

Is there anything ready for a formal review?

Thanks,

Andrei

I've been working on an update to std.variant/std.json and recently an patch to the put/isOutputRange/Appender triad, to fix a major scaling issue. Regarding status, I need to add trivial function to json, but otherwise am happy with it. I've been struggling with Variant's compile times, but have finally gotten them somewhat acceptable. I still have a few features I wish to add, and need to improve/update the documentation and unit tests. So nothing ready for formal review yet.