On 20/03/11 16.10, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Since David kindly agreed to work some more on std.parallelism, there is
now time for carrying one review cycle on another library. I recall
there's work on:

* std.goodxml (status?)

* std.net (beyond mere libcurl bindings)

* std.path (improvements to path)

* A bunch of almost-finished projects that need some tending (rational
numbers etc.)

* anything else?

Is there anything ready for a formal review?

Thanks,

Andrei

I've committet the review fixes for the curl C declarations. I wonder if the pull request has been resent after I updated the commit to be pulled. Anyone got notified?

Regarding the libcurl wrapper I'm working on the improvement requests I got from the curl RFC thread.

/Jonas