On 3/23/11 10:03 AM, Ishan Thilina wrote:
Sorry for being this much late to reply( and thanks to all of you for replying
this much quickly), I was really busy with my semester end exams. Now that it's
over I can concentrate fully on this project.

I implemented a stack using D in the little time I had to study D. And currently
I'm looking at the implementation of the std.container.

It seems that the best way to go is to contact Mr. Andrei Alexandrescu. Shall I
wait till he reply to this mailing list? It's not a good thing to directly mail
him,isn't it?

Best way is to simply post to this group. You'll get more and quicker help than from me alone.

Thanks,