On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 00:26:40 +0300, dsimcha <dsim...@yahoo.com> wrote:

On 3/25/2011 3:50 PM, Sean Kelly wrote:
On Mar 24, 2011, at 1:00 PM, dsimcha wrote:

BTW, the TempAlloc module also includes a hash table, hash set and AVL tree that are specifically optimized for TempAlloc. Should these be included in the submission? The disadvantages I see here is that they are less generally useful (possibly too high level for druntime) and that they will make the review take a
heck of a lot longer.

Are they necessary for TempAlloc to function? If so, I'd add them but hidden, as I imagine there's more code than you'd want to simply drop in a private block in core.memory. It may be time for core to get a core.internal package for this kind of stuff.

No, they are just data structures built on top of TempAlloc and optimized for it.

I'd love to see them, in a separate module probably.