On 3/26/11 5:16 PM, Don wrote:
I'm giving CTFE a *major* overhaul right now. I don't know if I'll be
finished in time for the next compiler release, but definitely by the
release after that. Most importantly, bug 1330, which is the root cause
of almost all of the problems, will be fixed. I hope to move CTFE out
the "experimental feature" category.

That's great news – do you plan to put your work in progress up at GitHub somewhere before the official release? I'm playing around with CTFE quite a bit at the moment and plan to have a stab at making the basic parts of std.algorithm CTFE-able soon (Steve, did you find time to look at the Appender issue yet?), so I'd be glad to test any improvements…

David