On 4/3/11 3:56 PM, Daniel Gibson wrote:
Am 03.04.2011 22:53, schrieb Andrei Alexandrescu:
On 4/3/11 3:33 PM, Christian Manning wrote:
* What coursework did you complete? As a second-year student this makes
it easier for us to assess where you are in terms of expertise. Scores
would help as well.

By this do you mean you'd like to see my completed courseworks? Or just
descriptions and scores (where available)?

Description and score.

Andrei

Put probably in private (a Mail to you, not in this list), right?
I personally wouldn't want to expose these informations to the whole internet..

Cheers,
- Daniel

Either way is fine. FWIW many students put such information in resumes available online.