On 4/3/11 3:33 PM, Christian Manning wrote:
* What coursework did you complete? As a second-year student this makes
it easier for us to assess where you are in terms of expertise. Scores
would help as well.

By this do you mean you'd like to see my completed courseworks? Or just
descriptions and scores (where available)?

Description and score.

Andrei

Ok, here are the ones I have available.

Internet Software Development:
- XSLT/JSP: 91%
- JSP/MySQL: 70%+ (preliminary grade given in demo)

OO Software Design & Development:
- Data model: 83.33%
- Jetman (create a score + high score system and a configuration panel, MVC style): 80% (preliminary given in demo)

Database Design & Implementation:
- Data Modelling assignment (ERD, normalisation and the like): 69.17%
- Database implementation (of the solution to the previous, in Oracle): not yet marked.

Data Structures & Algorithms:
- Circular doubly linked list with cursor in C: not yet marked.

The only one I can find from last year is a caesar cipher in Haskell: 98%

Sorry about the unmarked ones, these were very recent, but I hope the rest helps.

Chris