On 05/05/2011 21:15, Ulrik Mikaelsson wrote:
I too think it's awesome.

Just some quick thoughts;
  * Could some kind of benchmarking be integrated to track performance
aspects, especially find regressions? Perhaps a bit high on the
utility/work-scale?

Yes, this wouldn't be of much use though, as little work is done on the backend, and it only tracks dmd right now. It could perhaps be forked in a performance branch if someone were interested in that.

  * Is the script available for running offline, on some local machine,
I.E. verifying different distro:s, etc?

Yes, it's on github I believe, see the test/ directory of dmd. The server/client stuff is also available elsewhere I believe.

  * 1280x1024 is too small for seeing the results. Could the view
perhaps be made slightly more compact? (Especially since OSX64 and
Win64 might be interesting targets in the near future?)

There was a recent discussion about this, there are plans to create a much cleaner and more compact view.

  * What is "Linux 32/64" vs. "64/32"?

32 bit dmd creating 64 bit binaries, 64 bit dmd creating 32 bit binaries. I believe you get a description if you hover over them.

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/