On Wed, 11 May 2011 05:17:41 +0300, Brad Roberts <bra...@slice-2.puremagic.com> wrote:

It would have been a misconfiguration.

Hmm, thanks for the clarification. The message I posted that got through was on December 15, in the d.runtime group.

the one I described above, spam prevention. It's necessary. There are many
attempted posts per day to each of the lists I carry.

That's understandable, but may I ask if there are any problematic posts coming from Gmane?

Sorry you feel that subscribing is too high a bar.

Subscribing is not enough. I'd need to either switch to reading those lists in an e-mail client, or create an e-mail setup just for posting. The alternative is to break threads or mess with e-mail headers manually, so that my replies are threaded. I hope this explains a bit where the bar really is for me.

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir                            mailto:vladi...@thecybershadow.net