On 02/06/2011 11:57, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
If other authors vote for themselves, then I'd want to vote for myself as
well. However, I much prefer Steve's plan of voting for someone other than
himself. I agree it's "the gentlemanly thing to do". Besides, if most of us
do vote for ourselves, then they'll pretty much just cancel out anyway.

So I have a proposal: Even if we are technically allowed to vote for
ourselves, I propose that we all agree not to. With Steve and I in favor of
this, that makes it 2 out of the 5 so far. So how about it, Jonathan, Dave
and Robert?

Sounds like a plan.

--
Robert