On 2011-06-11 07:01:13 -0400, "Nick Sabalausky" <a@a.a> said:

"Michel Fortin" <michel.for...@michelf.com> wrote in message
news:isvhkr$3s4$1...@digitalmars.com...

I actually didn't meant to post the above. I wrote it, then thought I
should sleep on it before deciding whether I'd post it or not since I was
a little to tired. Then I hit a bad key combo and the message reached the
server before I could unplug my network cable. I'm not surprised you could
find some inconsistencies in it.

That dang "Send Message" keyboard combo gets me now and then, too. In fact,
last time was just yesterday. I'm all for keyboard accessability for
everything, but I'd love to see the keyboard access for "Send Message" be a
bit less easy. On my mail client, it's Ctrl-Enter, which of course is just
begging for it to be accidentally hit while editing text.

Just after sending this message, I changed the combo in my newsreader from command-option-D to command-option-control-shift-D, like I did for my mail client a while ago.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.for...@michelf.com