On 2011-06-17 22:12, Jimmy Cao wrote:
On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 11:07 AM, Jacob Carlborg <d...@me.com
<mailto:d...@me.com>> wrote:

    * A particular feature and the most important that I needed was to
    easy download files via HTTP, Tango makes this very easy. Now Phobos
    is getting a curl wrapper which should make it as easy, don't know
    the status of that though. I don't want to and don't know how to use
    a low level socket to do this.

etc.c.curl seems to be working great on Windows.  It does create a
dependency on libcurl.dll, libeay32.dll, libidn-11.dll, and libssl32.dll
though.

Yet another dependency to worry about. This is not as easy to distribute as zlib due to the license.

--
/Jacob Carlborg