On 10.08.2011 23:16, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On 10.08.2011 22:12, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
There a few things that were agreed upon (such as always putting
braces on their own line),

There is? Parallelism and json uses braces on the same line.

It was agreed upon, and where it has been noticed, it has been fixed. But as I
said, the style guide needs updating on a few points. Braces on their own line
is one of them.

- Jonathan M Davis

Damn - I've been changing my D style to braces on the same line. It's great as I do most D coding on a small laptop. Guess I'll have to change it again :)