On 8/13/11 8:51 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
Speaking of, anyone know of any good tutorials for making an LLVM backend?
Preferably geared at someone with no compiler-backend experience? I've
looked at LLVM's docs, but I couldn't make heads or tails of a single word
of it.

Do you mean writing a compiler backend using LLVM, or writing a new code generator backend for LLVM? For the latter, I have found http://llvm.org/docs/WritingAnLLVMBackend.html to be quite helpful, but you will probably have an easier time if you first get acquainted with the other parts of LLVM.

David