I use VisualD as the IDE (which has two debug tools) for develop ScintillaD.

Most current bugs are caused by too much null classs objects in D which are
defined as auto variables not points in C++.
See this
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/How_to_new_a_class_object_in_a_struct_143658.html.

I'm fixing them. After these done, the program should be runnable.

Some functions also be commented in SciteD, maybe some of them are usable for
running.

current debug line is:
        WindowSetFocus(wEditor);
in class SciTEWin in platform.win32.SciTEWin.

and go to this line:
        EnableAMenuItem(IDM_SAVE, CurrentBuffer().isDirty);
in void CheckMenus() in class SciTEBase in scite.SciTEBase;

Zhang <bitwo...@qq.com>