> Zhang:
>
> > Project url: https://bitbucket.org/heromyth/scintillad
> > Current status: Not runnable, but compilable and debuggable.
>
> Have you found something in D/Phobos that has caused you troubles? After your
> experience do you desire something in D/Phobos to be different?
>
> Bye,
> bearophile
For Windows, I thinks all the strings for output should be converted to Windows
Unicode (UTF16).
In D/Phobos, there is a function:
        std.string.toStringz()
for conversion from an UTF8 string in D to null-terminated string in C/C++.

Maybe, std.utf.toUTF16z() can't support converting from an normal UTF16 string
in D to null-terminated string in C/C++ directly.
For example:
    wstring ws = "test";
    const(wchar)* wsPtr = std.utf.toUTF16z(ws);

Of course, I can do it like this:
        const(wchar)* wsPtr = std.utf.toUTF16z(std.utf.toUTF8(ws));
Zhang <bitwo...@qq.com>