Le 28/10/2011 16:09, Piotr Szturmaj a écrit :
Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2011-10-28 15:25, Piotr Szturmaj wrote:
dsimcha wrote:
Formal review of Jesse Phillips's CSV parser module begins today and
runs through November . Following that, a vote will take place for one
week. Please post any comments about this library in this thread.

Docs:
http://nascent.freeshell.org/programming/D/doc/phobos/std_csv.html

Code:
https://github.com/he-the-great/phobos/tree/csv

Could csvText!Struct(...) be generalized to also support Tuples and
(eventually) classes?

Sounds more like a serialization library with a CSV archive type to me.

I suppose you misunderstood my intentions. Here's an example from the docs:

string str = "Hello,65,63.63\nWorld,123,3673.562";
struct Layout {
string name;
int value;
double other;
}

auto records = csvText!Layout(str);

foreach(record; records) {
writeln(record.name);
writeln(record.value);
writeln(record.other);
}

I want to occasionally write:

alias Tuple!(string, int, double) Layout; // instead of struct

It should be easy to extend, but it would be nice if we have had general
construct in Phobos. So instead of is(Contents == struct) @
https://github.com/he-the-great/phobos/blob/csv/std/csv.d#L433 there
should be isComposite!Contents and FieldTypeTuple should be generalized
(if it isn't) to structs, classes and tuples. I don't know if Tuple as a
struct doesn't return valid fields from FieldTypeTuple now.

That would be great !