Forgot to answer one.

dsimcha Wrote:

> Why should the order of the heading provided to csvText matter?  csvText
> should simply rearrange its results.

Because I do not store anymore information then requested. I must keep pumping
out values as I receive them, so order can not be rearranged. With a struct,
you must match the header to the order of fields. This is because I can not
match it by type and requiring that your field names match the file heading
limits what can be in a heading (spaces, punctuation).

Providing specialization for associative arrays also looks like a good option
to resolve this.